Hello, Is it possible to get access to latest beta version? I have purchased scaler v1 via plugin boutique and I read thru this post (Scaler 2.0 Update) and did not find any information on getting access.
Same situation (purchased v1) and would love to know if access to the beta is available!!
I am in the same boat. Recently purchased, and love, version 1.8.
Would love to try out the newest BETA as I was hoping it would be released today.
I’m with you man I’m curious myself how to get the beta
Same, just made a new account to get 2.0 Beta. Been following NAMM all day hoping for release news. I read it’s coming later, no problem, but a beta would be nice.
Request Beta access here from what I can tell.
Here’s hoping I get access
Nothing yet for my beta download, and my feature request was added to the software. Feeling a lil sad right now
Fingers crossed bro!!!
I’m thinking of purchasing but confused now with the versions (don’t want to buy and need to upgrade to v2 in a few weeks).
Please advise… What’s the current status for new purchases?
getting released towards end of january/early feb from what I understand. maybe you should wait
Looking forward to Beta testing the new version, I actually have a month off for surgery, and this would be great to get my hands on this
Is there any chance to get my hands on the latest Beta?