Scaler vs. RapidComp

Interesting piece. What’s supplying the actual sounds. Numa Player must be the piano. The strings from EW Opus I assume. What’s the glass rubbed synth? And the images are created how?

Normally it costs €99, but yesterday they had an offer for €19.8 (-80%) and I bought it. There are very few hours left until the offer ends. I hope you arrive on time.

Yes, Numa Player is the Piano, and EW Opus, the Strings. The synth is a Moving Pad from the new Synth Forbidden Planet, also from EW Opus.
I made the song in Rapid Composer. I used a progression I had made in Scaler and dragged the chords onto the RC chord line. There I changed ideas several times, but the string voice was fixed from the beginning with a Chord Generator. Anyway, there are 3 voices that I send to Scaler (in Reaper) so that they can be sent from there:
midi channel 2 (the chords) to an instance of Opus Orchestrator (Strings Longs). In turn, midi channel 1 (another RC track) is sent to 2 instances of ChordPotion (using the Piano Sessions Ballad 2 and Ballad 5 presets). One of the ChordPotions goes to other instances of Opus Strings, and the other to Numa Player.
As for the synthesizer, it is a Pad (moving pad) from Forbidden Planet (also from EW Opus). This picks up RC channel 3, which I generated with a Melody Generator
These 3 midi channels are sent to a preset that I selected in VS (Imaginando) separating the 3 layers of images that move with the pulses of the midi channels. Speeds, brightnesses (and many more things) can be adjusted on VS image layers. Naturally, it is very intuitive to use. In fact, I’m learning to use it (I bought it yesterday, and I’ve already been able to put it into practice in this video). I hope to make better videos, adjusting speeds and transitions between layers better. I’m liking it, and the offer was irrefutable
I leave here the Scaler file to be able to use it directly without RC. I insist that I used it only to send the chords to RC
Emociones Ab.xml (11.6 KB)