I bought a scaler on May 18th and it should have a free update, what should I do?
I’m in the same situation but I bought it on May 21th.
I think davide said he was looking into it in another thread, since it seems like it released a little early or something…
Yes, I’m in the same boat - nothing obvious on the pluginboutique website or account. I have dropped them a service ticket. Perhaps need to wait until later in the day
Having the same issue.
Thank you, the new key has shown up in my account and now happily exploring the new Scaler 2.
Thanks a lot. Now it’s OK, I have been able to upgrade to Scaler 2. I am very happy exploring its new possibilities.