Share your music

Hi everyone,

I would love to hear everyone’s music. Share your produced works! :sunny:

3 Likes

Hi @RonnieGrepp , if you look throughout the forum, various works with Scaler have already been shared. Unfortunately they are distributed across various threads. Perhaps searching for “Soundcloud” or “Youtube” can help find them…

1 Like

I think this idea has been discussed before and the ideal solution would be for a topic heading to be created so all our efforts could be in one place.

2 Likes

My experience with this forum is that threads tend to drift off topic, often in ceative (useful) ways. Perhaps tagging any thread with music in it might be more achievable? We’d also need some “getting started with this forum” (sitemap?) to communicate this approach to new visitors.

In the meantime, by all means, lets share our music we made with Scaler by whatever means that work and don’t inhibit creative potential or discovery. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I endorse @Bernd 's approach here. At least at this stage, I’d prefer to have my own server as a repository as it’s (a) quicker and easier to manage and change content (b) I don’t have to figure out the ramifications of their upload editing processes.

A tag seems like a good route.

Hi @RonnieGrepp

nice idea
I drop all my vibes on SoundCloud, and I almost always tag Scaler and other plugins I use
but if you go on SoundCloud you cannot search by tags, so I am asking to myself, or better to @Ed1 if the option to tag here may work

1 Like

yes, searching for “soundcloud” reveals many Scalerian vibes

1 Like

Ok Bernd, Not a problem. I will search everyone’s music like that.

Thanks

Here’s one to start with, while you’re searching for others…fresh off the press. Everything I do starts with Scaler…

Ominous | Sound Art by Aleamanic 2020 - YouTube

4 Likes

The top two pieces here (and some of the others) were done with scaler.

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=4828

2 Likes

I just found that putting
#Scaler 2
in the soundcloud search field retrieves many results

I think we must always use “2” next to “Scaler” in our tags so that Scaler fans can find vibes easier

Quite funnily, I am the 1st of the list, but I remain humble :rofl:

1 Like

Well here my track i would to love to share with the Scaler forum… Sorry if it sounds like a plug… Well It is of sorts?.. But its not meant to be… This track got signed by the Legendary Label Nervous Records…which got signed last June, but only just released…

I will post a couple of links to share with all my other tracks… The reason, if anybody asks?.. All my tracks i do is with Scaler!.. I don’t use nothing else!!!.. I been using Scaler right from the very beginning… Even when i was Beta testing it… I cannot praise this software enough… @davide & @Ed1 … Thank You sooooooooo much… You have helped me release music from within me, where i could never of done it alone… I’ve even been blessed with working with a couple of famous artists from back in the day… Cunnie Williams, Michele McCain… H.E.Kimicoh… (these guys once worked for Sony EMI a long time ago)… Enjoy the track guys… Big Hugs to all from Cyprus… :wink:

https://www.traxsource.com/artist/400934/darren-studholme

1 Like

Track not playing for me but your’e welcome and very happy to hear scaler has helped. Helped many of us - it certainly has helped me. Nervous is a great label I know them well. Good luck with the release.

1 Like

Hi @davide… Thank You my friend… Mmmmmm… Probably it might be due to as i live in Cyprus?.. Not UK anymore… Sometimes i cant access music from Cyprus in other countries too?.. Ok…
https://www.traxsource.com/title/1765034/hope-sweet-bliss-mix

1 Like