This will replace your current detection - continue?

I’m using the latest version of Abeton Live Lite and Scaler 2 on the trial version.

When I select a scale, C Major for example and try to copy the chords down to the pattern area I keep getting the message “This will replace your current detection - continue?”, I don’t want that because I want to stay in the C Major scale so I select ‘No’, but then the screen reverts back to the default welcome screen and then I have to do it all over again.

See here:

Hi @xZen

thanks for reporting, there is an issue with the mouse clicks in the latest version of Scaler. We are working on a fix (2.1.1 Double Click Bug in Reason 11 (Windows 10) - #10 by Ed1).

In the meantime, you can try to disable the audio detection from the top section as it seems to solve the issue:

Cheers,
Ed

1 Like

Hi Ed
Thanks for the reply, I tried it but unfortunately it didn’t work. I see in your link there will be an update later this week so will wait and see how it works when the update is released.

I do have another separate query regarding the drag and drop feature and can’t seem to find an answer, is it alright to post here or should I create a new thread?

This is happening regularly with me and is quite annoying. I lose my work.
I’ll try to disable detection as suggested.
On another note, it would be handy to have a play button next to songs/artists so we don’t have to go all the way over to the left of the plugin to click play. Sounds trivial, but not when auditioning a long row of selections.
Is there an auto-play feature that can be toggled on and off so play doesn’t need to be continually clicked?

I came here with the same problem as the OP, your advice “fixed” the issue for me - thank you!

1 Like