This will replace your current detection - continue?

I’m using the latest version of Abeton Live Lite and Scaler 2 on the trial version.

When I select a scale, C Major for example and try to copy the chords down to the pattern area I keep getting the message “This will replace your current detection - continue?”, I don’t want that because I want to stay in the C Major scale so I select ‘No’, but then the screen reverts back to the default welcome screen and then I have to do it all over again.

See here:

Hi @xZen

thanks for reporting, there is an issue with the mouse clicks in the latest version of Scaler. We are working on a fix (2.1.1 Double Click Bug in Reason 11 (Windows 10)).

In the meantime, you can try to disable the audio detection from the top section as it seems to solve the issue:

Cheers,
Ed

1 Like

Hi Ed
Thanks for the reply, I tried it but unfortunately it didn’t work. I see in your link there will be an update later this week so will wait and see how it works when the update is released.

I do have another separate query regarding the drag and drop feature and can’t seem to find an answer, is it alright to post here or should I create a new thread?

This is happening regularly with me and is quite annoying. I lose my work.
I’ll try to disable detection as suggested.
On another note, it would be handy to have a play button next to songs/artists so we don’t have to go all the way over to the left of the plugin to click play. Sounds trivial, but not when auditioning a long row of selections.
Is there an auto-play feature that can be toggled on and off so play doesn’t need to be continually clicked?

I came here with the same problem as the OP, your advice “fixed” the issue for me - thank you!

1 Like