To help me see this problem, I recorded a video

2021-05-17 22-23-54.xml (3.3 MB)

This is an MP4 file. Because I couldn’t upload the video, I changed the suffix name to “XML”
After downloading, modify it to MP4 and you can see my video.
The main question is: why do chords have long notes.
MY DAW: FL STUDIO

Not sure I understand what you mean with “long” notes, but an observation I have: you are running the Scaler chords in performance mode, the chord notes are interpreted and played by one of the expressions…

And the different length in notes may be part of that preconfigured expression. If you drag & drop the resulting MIDI into a DAW, you should be able to see the underlying melody that the (in this case) “ADAGIETTO” performance includes.

I am sure the Italian speakers here can enlighten us how the musical term “adagietto” relates to that particular combination of notes in the performance…

1 Like

@ Bernd
Long sound, wrong sound, long sound will appear
Sometimes not, sometimes
If you watch the video and listen to the sound carefully, you can hear the sound error. There’s a long sound, overlapping sound
Do not know why?

I couldn’t hear it, but my lack of musical hearing is probably part of the challenge to become more musical. At what timestamp into the video does the overlapping sound appear in your opinion?

I saw the video.
Yes, the last chord remains sounding.
That happened to many of us until version 2.3 was fixed. Either way, the way to stop it is by clicking on MIDI, top left, next to Scaler

1 Like

00:08 - 00:14
00:22 - 00:28
My hand has left the keyboard, but there is still sound. I have to click the flashing B button to stop the sound.
If you play in a or C, the hand away from the key will occasionally sound like this
@ Bernd

00:08 - 00:14
00:22 - 00:28
My hand has left the keyboard, but there is still sound. I have to click the flashing B button to stop the sound.@ jjfagot