Vote for Scaler 2! - Thank you Scaler 2 wins MusicTech Award 2020!

And sorted! Very happy to vote for Scaler! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done, the others donā€™t even deserve to be mentioed in the same sentence. :rofl:

Thanks for such a great product and reasonable price point.

4 Likes

Welcome @renrie61tha is for the vote and welcome to the forum

Done :smiley:

Thank you to the team for the work.

2 Likes

Easy choice done love scaler 2

2 Likes

For sure. Scaler 2 wins!!!

2 Likes

Interesting alternatives but really no competition to Scaler 2!

2 Likes

Scaler 2 is easily the best plugin of 2020 with ease.

2 Likes

Doneā€¦ Well deserved

On behalf of Ed, myself and the rest of the scaler team we would like to say thanks to all for support and voting.
Scaler is the winner of a MusicTech best gear award 2020

13 Likes

and considering that the new bombastic features of the 2.2 release werenā€™t still under the hoodā€¦
this increass the award value IMHO
:grinning:

5 Likes

You & all of the Scaler team certainly deservered itā€¦ You all worked very hard on Scalerā€¦ You & the team have given us all hope in creating further in our music creationsā€¦ & i say, & probably say for the rest of the forum here (& everyone else around the globe who has purchased Scaler?)ā€¦ Thank You so so very much in giving us a musicial tool that can help us learn & create the music we do form Scalerā€¦ You guys have opened up an area for us all, when could of struggled in making musicā€¦ Big Hugs & Love to you & the teamā€¦ I look forward into the future where Scaler will go?.. :wink: :heart:

3 Likes

Itā€™s the better app for music composing I ever tried.
Well deserved!!

1 Like

Congratulations! That was the most deserved and fair choice in the fascinant and demanding music production realm where Scaler 2 is a workstation in its own right. Thanks, Davide and all the team for allowing so much professionalism, creativity and tons of fun in just one marvelous plugin!. :headphones: :musical_note: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats guys. The most useful piece of software in my life. A real gem. Well deserved.

1 Like

Most Excellent! Well deserved.

1 Like