VPlayer 3 Free

Mi amico, I did not want Kontakt until recently. In fact, until I finally got my new PC (October 2012).
But, since I found Kontakt Player (free, of course, not the Full version for 400 $ or, if lucky, more than 200 bucks) and, especially, Heavyocity instruments at half price or less, I did not think about it. At all.
But, as I adore Heavyocity stuff, especially that I found few more instruments at 50% off, I cannot work without Kontakt. I can make a stack of instruments, which gives another dimension to my sound.
So, friendly advice - take it and search for interesting instruments. There are great ones starting at 30$ or so. Their quality is great. I spent a fortune to Heavyocity, but now I have fantastically sounding “arsenal” and with a few other high quality “cheapos”, I am able to raise my productivity to a completely different level. NI just finished great sale of not-their-instruments through their NKS partners, more are certainly coming in a few months. NI have decent instruments, but some of their partners have great ones.

2 Likes

Spot on and I agree 100%. Scaler and Kontakt are the first instruments up when I start almost anything.

Thanks Miki, but I found another great World vst that doesn’t require KK
so I can still rid of those harsh consonants for a long time
:rofl: