When the flagship came back and re-moored along the quay

If I cannot call “troll” a plain troll, a rude person unable to use a proper language, a public nuisance that that even doesn’t apologizes for his/fer rudeness, it means the censorship is FLAWED!

so I leave this forum with no regrets
I will keep on using Scaler, and I will keep on jamming and uploading my music on SoundCloud

Bye

2 Likes

One word shouldn’t drive you away. He apologized for it and you posted a very good note about basic careful use of language. Everything human-made is flawed. That’s nature.

I don’t think this was anything other than a characterization we happened to not agree with it. That’s all it was for me. Your posts have been some of the best on the forum and I’d ask you to perhaps just take a break and let this moment pass. It was just a word by a relatively new user. I didn’t agree with it. It wasn’t significant in the wider context of our discussions about Scaler and related topics – music, production, etc.

Take care for now.

2 Likes

Claudio - Take a breath, take a break and just step back. Nothing was aimed at you and it’s just a matter of semantics. You are the sunny side of Scaler Forum, always quick with the humor. Don’t run out now because of a trivial incident.

4 Likes

thanks for your words, @jamieh and @1stInversion
I’ll certainly do a break until the end of dog days, whatever it means
:grinning:

4 Likes

Until recently, this forum was troll-free.
This means, the people were polite, politely asked question, got polite answers.
Then, some new people came, started commenting about inexistent “flaws”, bugs that weren’t the real ones and banning some of our most creative, most polite and most useful contributors.
This is not the forum I joined in quite a long time ago. These are not the users I was used to. This is not the place I want to stay anymore.
So, I join Claudio and José and say - farewell Scaler Forum and good people on it. It was an honor and pleasure discussing with you. Concerning the bad ones - I don’t even care.
The final chapter of my book on Scaler Forum is closed.

2 Likes

Welcome back, @ClaudioPorcellana, glad to see you

1 Like

Ah no, you can’t leave just because someone was rude. No way.

1 Like

this post was made with scolorina (ink remover) so it is auto-deleted
:rofl:

1 Like

The dog days of summer :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately, the wind changed, and the flagship came back and re-moored along the quay
:rofl:

2 Likes