Where does all the data get stored ? Internal hardrive too small

I’m concerned that scaler 2 will fill up my internal hardrive ? I use logic x and I save all my project/songs /sessions to external hardrives. Can someone please explain what how to make sure the internal drive of my computer doesn’t get cluttered with scaler 2 data? How to manage data etc? Thank you.

Scaler Data is pretty tiny except for the soundsets but even those are not that large. I have lots of Chord sets and my Data is only 3.2mb. But if you want to move those and keep the Data folder else where…

1. On the Scaler GUI click on the Gear icon on the upper right.
  2. Under Settings at the bottom you’ll see 2 location settings. That’s where Scaler has installed those items. Just navagate to that location, copy those to an external drive and then relocate the settings in Scaler to the new location. After Scaler sees those you can delete the originals.
    Make sense?
    Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 9.11.11 AM

Thank you James , I’ll give it a go… I’m glad I asked . I tend to mess around creatively maybe too much sometimes and wouldn’t want to end up with some huge disc space missing. Thank you again!!

I have the same problem and I fixed the issue buying an external USB 3.0 SSD used just for music
Even if it’s and external unit, it gives me some advantages in terms of speed