Why using expensive and complex plugins when... ;-)

Boys will be boys :wink:

It’s a psychological thing, of course. But these eschatological sounds make me laugh a lot :rofl:
In a didactic presentation of instruments for young children I was playing the bassoon and, after playing characteristic solos (the sacre of spring, the sorcerer’s apprentice, and some cartoon theme) it occurred to me to disassemble the bell of the instrument and blow strongly ; Then I asked: “what does this sound remind you of?” A little boy, about 7 years old, immediately said “to an elephant fart”, hahaha
In the following year, 2 new children came to the bassoon class at the conservatory, and one of them was that boy. The fact is that neither of them took music studies seriously. They just wanted to fart like an elephant, :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@jjfagot : this is unbelievable (is it real?).
I remember that my dad mentioned me that he read in the newspapers about a French guy who was able to make an entire concert (no idea how long this was, certainly not 1.5 h as today’s stars) by sending winds from his butt and the finale was always French national anthem, the Marseillaise. It was somewhere at the end of the 60’s/beginning of the 70’s, if I remember well.

Some more “music”: Mr. Methane

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It’s a waltz, and no help from Scaler or anything

the question is, can one route Scaler MIDI output to the lower intestines without ghost notes? :rofl:

2 Likes

You just need this plugin after Scaler…
:cold_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:

I remember Didier LeBoz (aka Dieter Zobel) having offered a similar Reaktor instrument, he custom developed, many years ago.

I suppose that with Reaktor you can better control the dynamics, expression and velocity :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am scheduled to go through a colonoscopy soon, I suppose I could bring up the topic to the medical expert and hear out their advice on the matter? :wink:

2 Likes

I also assume that collecting the samples to create the plugin will have taken time and effort! :rofl: :rofl:
I’m not sure why, but these eschatological themes always make me laugh. I’m laughing at it all afternoon. Thanks

boys will be boys…LOL

Having been through that process (as a precautionary pre-emptive exercise, rather than having anything wrong - it was a mistake.) I can tell you there will be no gaseous, liquid or solid matter in your colon after drinking 5 L of a concentrated salt solution like GaviLAX (Movicol here in the UK)

You certainly won’t be in a position to playback the Flatulus VST and try and repeat it yourself.

TMI, I think :slight_smile:

What a strange exercise… :thinking: :cold_face:
Maybe a simple yoga was a better one?

In retrospect, certainly.

Prior to COVID I went on half day heath checks for old folk, and to get more cash the quacks suggest other things which might be appropriate at (to use a phase generally now used in any medical intervention) “at your age …” This was one of them.

1 Like

But the evening after, with a good can of beans, this VST will resonate all around the building.
BTW, several years ago, we had here, in Canada, cans with nine kinds of beans called “The 9th Symphony”. I wonder why. :rofl:

1 Like

I really shouldn’t continue this off topic thread, but @claudio did introduce the musical link with his fart VST, and this is (as you ill see) related. The following is not only funny (from the perspective of a 10 year old boy) but it is surprising well done, and IMHO quite creative.

2 Likes

The best farting scene in movie history. Blazing Saddles by Mel Brooks.

1 Like

OK, I reply to myself. This is the photo of these beans.

Just read what is written on the label!

2 Likes

The 9th!
The most elaborate symphony, was it the culprit that the astronaut was caught? Or is it the one from the cowboy movie?
“Fat and music will follow”
Guaranteed product missing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: