AI Powered MIDI Generation Plugin

After a messy InstaChord and InstaScale and tests with InstaComposer, I am done with everything starting with “insta”. InstaMess is the common name for these lol

1 Like

if the 90s was all about gangsta then the 20s are all about insta…

2 Likes

Like instant coffee. It’s fast to prepare, but it lacks some taste of the real one. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes. I have the latest version and indicated the appropriate options so that Instacomposer is in sync with the DAW and the links. This works perfectly in Reaper, for example; and I suppose also in Cubase, Logic, etc. The problem was in Ableton, since I had to put in Solo the channels that I was interested in bringing to an instrument. Or just drag and drop.
In the video that I have shared it is explained how to bring the output of the 5 channels of Instacomposer to 5 different instruments in Ableton. To do this, create a Track with an InstrumentRack, releasing the instruments there and mapping each one in a different position so that they receive the different channels; not all channels to the same instrument

Agree its ok to have & use more than one. My concern with this one is its probably going to pump out quite safe sounding & IMO boring music. I will give it a go though.

You don’t need to programme to use Max 4Live as there is a huge library of products. Max4Live is possibly the best thing about Ableton Live IMO but i guess it depends how you work.

If you can afford the AL suite version, that is :-/

I would love AI powered MIDI Generation Plugin to be able to deal with “Happy Accidents” otherwise those could be too much “predictable” or sophisticated which will end-up sounding not that good… :thinking:

yes, this is why I insist making coffee with a coffee mill and this dyno stuff
:rofl:

1 Like