Chordals + AAS Strum-GS 2 in Loop mode: guitar dreaming arpeggios, at last

I just found that Chordals coupled with AAS Strum-GS 2 in Loop mode can produce amazing arpeggios
:grinning:

now it’s late, tomorrow I’ll upload a proof-of-concept

1 Like

Can’t find anything related to Chordals on google. What is it?

I think @ClaudioPorcellana was referring to the new Scaler 2.4.1 Phrases?

Where the Scaler team got that term from and what it stands for has me curious as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahh. I’m away in Portland till tomorrow so I haven’t had a chance to download the update. Can’t wait to get back to SF and try it out.

Hi pals

Don’t miss that I used Chordals coupled with AAS Strum-GS 2 in Loop mode!

And I found the correct arpeggio fiddling with Voice Groupings (only 2 worked fine)

Otherwise, maybe the guitar arpeggio is not so amazing…
:grin:

If it werent for the damn pandemic, I’d say come on by my studio in PDX and I show you in person on my DAW :slight_smile:

If it werent for the damn shortage of teleporting, I’d say come on both by my Kitchen Studios in VLB and I show you in person on my pizza
:grin:

2 Likes

Now that’s just rude, I haven’t even eaten breakfast yet :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Studio ? I thought you were a bedroom composer :smiley: That accounts for the classy tracks.
I do sometimes escape from my bedroom ‘den’ to the yard to listen to tracks to inspire me in the (short) British summer …

1 Like

…and I thought Italians eating pizza was a marketing myth for tourists …

2 Likes

Just like any “good” studio, I have a couch. And “studio” here can refer to a single room apartment (“flat”) as well :wink:

yes and not he he
anyway I love, cook and eat anything is into the Italian myth
for example, pasta cacio e pepe (sorry @Bernd :grin:)

or polenta concia

1 Like

WOW, I love English gardens, because they seem natural even if they are artificially designed… as opposed to US billiard tables I dislike
(sorry US pals :grin:)

You’ll have to explain that one. It went straight over my head…

here it is a sample: a few plants on the border and a billiard table within
with a crocodile biting you as far as you put a foot into
:rofl:

RyeGrass

Clearly, I strongly dislike Italian Renaissance gardens as well :wink:

I love gardens that seem natural, and gardens made to be lived into, not to be just contemplated

Yes, every single American garden looks exactly like that stereotype :stuck_out_tongue:
But I know what you mean, when I lived in Oklahoma, people would put a green coloring agent into the sprinkler, so that the actually burned into straw dead gras would appear still alive (“luscious green”).
Looking at the grass there is about the only thing you can do, since it’s neither safe nor pleasant to lay in it (no, not because of alligators, that’s only in Florida, but to some people the US is reduced to Florida, California, and Texas, maybe New York).

In Portland we have a certification for having an organic (natural) backyard. They go by how many wild insects exist (esp. pollinators) and plants that other people would call “weed” (not the smokable kind).

2 Likes

Then you should like my ‘seat of solitude’ area, where one can retire just to think or, (as per John Bunyon) “one may, without much molestation, be thinking what he is, whence he came, what he has done, and to what the King has called him”

1 Like

Claudio, please refrain from discussing Italian food. Particularly homemade pizza (ben cotto, just the way I like it) and Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe. Just makes me want to cry :sob::pizza::spaghetti::it:

2 Likes

Oh, yeah. You are right, Claudio. Really amazing. Very nice arpeggios with AAS Strum in Loop mode. @davide: Chord fractals? Is this the idea of the name? Thank you, Claudio, for making this discovery. I didn’t see them.
Of course, a big thank you to @davide, @Ed1 and the other team members for this gem.

1 Like

Just returned from a trip to Portland so I updated Scalar last night. Chordals are great with the new Nylon Picked Guitar by NI! Loving these!

1 Like