Context is everything

Hello all wonderful people

Would like to suggest a couple ideas.

1 - Display the chord analysis result for a longer time…
As of now, the chord and note analysis display disappears as soon as fingers leave the keyboard. What I would like to see is that the last chord remains visible until new input is registered.

2 - Similar to the above.
Allow for the last chord played to be draggable from the chord analysis window so as to be used to populate a chord slot in section C. Imagine someone poking cluelessly back and fourth between keyboard input and the chords already in section C, until that weird chord that sounds good magically appears and with a swift click and drag move it inline with the others before it disappears forever. The record function as of now, as far as I can see doesn’t allow for simultaneous recording of new chords and playing of the chords in section C for context without using several mouseclicks.

3 - The edit chord function…
Please add the C section to the “Edit chord” window and also make us able to bind it in this window. It would be nice to be able to hear the newly edited chord in context before committing. As far as I can see it is not possible the play the section C chords from this window even if it binded before evoking the “Edit chord” command.

Thanks for reading and thanks for this inspiring piece of software

5 Likes