Electric guitars for free by Spitfire

I just used the LABS new guitar with the scaler 2.5 update… it is amazing… I also highly recommend checking out the Martinic AX73 keyboard vsti… it is really new. Jordan from Dream Theatre is using it already. I was lucky enough to meet the owner in a live session online and get a free copy recently. They reverse engineered an Akai AX73 from the late 80’s but made it way more beefed up. I would say this is the one keyboard Synth vsti that rules them all. I really suggest checking it out.
SoundSlates Capsule also just came out, it is a website you sign up for like 10 bux a month, endless sounds. They are really good too.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing
I’ll check it up

Just saw this. Strange how these instruments didn’t show up in my Spitfire Audio installer portal app :-/
Anyway, clicked through your link, now I have it. Thanks for sharing @ClaudioPorcellana !

Now with Scaler 2.5 having all this guitar support, I have no more excuse to shun sonic possibilities with this string instrument :wink:

They don’t show up in the app till you actually add them on their web site. Maybe they will have it as an option someday. But for now - add what you want online then download in the portal app.

Yup, I clicked on Claudio’s weblink and then it automatically opened the Spitfire App (I already had all their other stuff installed, even got the BBC Orchestra for free, with their 14 day waiting period)

2 Likes

Is it just me or does Spitfire’s sounds not respond to velocity changes?