How to copy to builder?

In Scaler 1.8,I often use copy to builder, which is very convenient
But in scaler 2, I haven’t found the option of copy to builder?
Did you cancel this function?

1 Like

Hi @swingmix,

you can do a multi-selection with your mouse with CMD click, or do a lasso multi-selection like when selecting folder in your OS, just click outside and drag your mouse or even right click “Select All” from the A section

then you can drag them to your patterns.
Hope that helps,
Cheers,
Paul

great!I have learned it.

Another thing, I don’t know if it’s appropriate to say it here.
There is a software called chordposition, which can set top, chords, bass and extra respectively,
Chordposition is very convenient. I hope scaler 2.5 can learn from it

I discovered today that it’s possible to have two instances of Scaler open in Logic and to copy the set of chords you are working on in the first instance to the second using the lasso method. Very handy.

2 Likes

Wow I didn’t know that! I’ve been syncing scalers all this time. And it’s my software!
Credit where credit is due. Nice job @Ed1 @luapmartin

2 Likes

Sounded interesting so I had to try. I use Logic 10.5 and Scaler 2.0.5 but I cannot copy chords between two instances of Scaler. No problem really since this is not an official feature. Just curious.

Hmm, I just tried it again there. It only works if you are copying from one version of scaler 2 as a midi fx… to the second version that’s input as an instrument, or the other way round.
Which is still useful.

Cheers

See below Davide, it only works when the two instances are not the same (2 x midi FX or 2 x instrument).
It will work with an midi fx and instrument version of scaler 2. Or the other way round.

Cheers

OK. I only tested two instances of the MIDI FX.

1 Like