I like this performance

performance >>> VIVACE >>> Piu

This one is very suitable for playing.
I play a lot of songs with this every day.
I hope to add more accompaniment similar to this type in the future version, OK?
Some other accompaniments are also very nice, but I don’t think they are suitable for playing and singing. :ghost:

3 Likes

@swingmix
Have you tried to play slow patterns at double speed, and fast patterns at half speed?
Sometimes the output changes a lot, and you can always further change the “funk” with Humanize
:grinning:

1 Like

Did new performances sneak in 2.4 under the existing menus? I missed that…

Yes common progressions, common basslines and sequences are all new in 2.4 and designed to compliment the ‘common’ them with the new chords.

1 Like

I noticed (and made use of already :slight_smile: ) the “Common Performances”, but I meant whether under the existing Italian themed progressions there are new entries? The list looks longer than before, either that, or I never fully went through all of them…

Ah sorry misunderstood, there have been new ones added along the way yes. I think mostly in 2.1

ok. i will try! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: