Logic Pro Chord Track and Scaler 2

Wow! That’s fun. I had to add an instrument so I could hear the midi chord before it worked.

For people still fiddling, Record Midi is a new option in Logic. If you click under the Scaler instance, it should appear as the drop down

using scaler with logic new features would be a dream. counting the minutes the video comes out

it works can add chords, please davide see if i can make work also the performances, perform,keys-lock, voice-chords, voice-grouping, humanize, inversions etc

1 Like

Has anyone tried the new (somewhat hidden) “Internal MIDi control” in Logic Pro 11.
I did a quick test and it seems to work as a Midi track master track where you do not have to insert Scaler 2 on each instrument track. You can even mute it and the other instruments will play.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @DonRomanchuk Indeed it works really well and a great way to feed multiple scalers and other VSTs. Will be making a video to cover some of this stuff today.

2 Likes

Yes, and if there’s anyway to use the fretboard in Scaler to build chords, instead of the keyboard and then export to Logic… yeah, baby! Or, input on a fretboard in Logic and bring back into Scaler!!! I need fretboard input :smiley:

Yes, you can layer now multiple instruments controlled by one Scaler. And mix multiple Scalers as masters to taste.

And here’s a video. Lots more can be done that I haven’t covered in this video but wanted to make something so people can get moving right away! Hope you enjoy and thanks to all of you for the ‘investigative work!’ Particularly @2KA

5 Likes

It was a pleasure to watch how you enjoyed Scaler. Love your reaction on the last chord after Cmaj/G in the “I want more” section. Thanks for your hard work with Scaler. Can´t wait to see what you will come up with the new possibilities.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Scaler 2 Chords > Logic Pro iPad Chord Track

I haven’t gotten around to making music for a long time. However, I have to update to the latest Logic Pro X during the weekend, because it seems that there are some great new things! Apparently, Scaler has also become a new version.