Merry Christmas to all of you

Dedicated to all the Scaler’s devs, to my friends, and to the musicians ranging around

Have fun with music during the holidays and beyond

4 Likes

Have a great Christmas!

4 Likes

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noël, Frohe Weihnachten

Thanks to all our community members for helping so many Scaler users over the year and a thank you all for your wonderful support. Hope you all have a safe and wonderful time with your families.

Thanks to @hummersallad for this wonderful pic to which is appropriate to post here!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas! :grinning: This has been a great year for both Scaler and all of us and looking forward to an exciting new year!!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays and, maybe, a Happy New Scaler!

3 Likes

Merry Xmas everyone :christmas_tree: and creative new year 2024 :fireworks:. This is so great community to belong.

3 Likes

To you as well and enjoy the festive music of the holidays

3 Likes

I love the Southern white caribou there, and Mr Scaler sitting in heavy winter garb in the sweltering Australian summer :rofl: :joy:

Good job @hummersallad :partying_face: :grin:

PS: is this what comes out when you ask ChatGPT “Use Scaler to compose a Xmas chord progression” ? :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @Bernd :grinning:

Out of curiosity I asked ChatGPT your question but to my surprise it said that it has no info on Scaler after Jan 2022. Or anything else for that matter. It has not been updated since then. That is interesting to know. It did however come up with its own suggestion for a Xmas chord progression. :grinning:

Cmaj | G7 | Cmaj | Amin |
Dmin | G7 | Cmaj | E7 |
Amin | Dmin| G7 | Cmaj |

But it could not generate a MIDI file, only text.

2 Likes

Well, here I am just waiting for the turkey to finish cooking, so logged in to wish a Happy Christmas and New Year to all you good people.

The Scaler folk will probably be spending Boxing Day** at the beach.

I look forward to whatever new goodies will come from Scaler updates in 2024.

** PS I don’t think the US has Boxing Day (26th December) as a holiday, but it is widely celebrated in Europe.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

3 Likes

The Scaler folk are in Europe working hard on new goodies to come in 2024. Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day!

5 Likes

For example, a white font for the Scaler’s dark background instead of the gray & unreadable font?
:cold_face: :grin: :upside_down_face:

I just wrote my opinion on that in white font on white background below… :rofl:

1 Like