Midi Capture not outputting the correct amount of chords

Hi, good day, am getting some problems with the ’Midi Capture’ feature on Scaler 2.6 this happens not all of the time, but it’s like when you put together a full eight chord progression in the Section C area, and you bind it and you press play, I get four chords instead of the full eight chord progression, again this happens now and again, any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

I don’t see anything here about your setup - computer, OS, DAW.

1 Like

My system is a Mac Book Pro OSX 10.10.5 Yosemite I am using Reason 10

Since you say you have the chord on Bind does that mean you are triggering the Pads with MIDI notes either playing live or recorded to a MIDI clip. Have you tried just lassoing all the pads and dragging them to Reason? Do they grab all 8? Are you sure all pads play when you capture?

Hi, sorry for the long delay, I figured out the problem, this is kinda strange but you have to Capture the midi, then you just pull it in the DAW without a GM midi instrument already there, what was happening I had an instrument track setup first to play back the Midi, I did it a number of times and it worked out just fine :+1:t2:

1 Like