Missing Preset Dropdown Menu

Hi

DC Snares’ Preset dropdown menu does not open on any of the DAWs I use. I am on MacOS Sonoma 14.5 and using Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 11, Reaper, and Max. Any help is appreciated.

Welcome to the forum @teerathm
Can I ask that you reinstall and reboot your Mac? Are you still seeing the issue? Are you using more that one monitor?

I tried reinstalling and also rebooting my system. Didn’t fix the problem. I am in fact using two monitors. I checked if the menu was showing up somewhere other than where it should. But I couldn’t find it.

@Steven Did you have a similar issue when using two monitors? @teerathm I’ll let Steve chime in here but as a process of elimination if you disconnect one monitor does the menu show up?

That worked like a charm! Thanks so much! I also tried clearing stuff on the second monitor and tried opening the menu. It does appear at the bottom. I guess it was hidden by other things earlier. Is this a known issue?

Hi @teerathm, glad to hear we have pinpointed the issue thanks to Davide’s advice. This is indeed a known bug which we will address in a future update. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy DC Snares and thanks for your post. Cheers