My kontakt Native plugins at €35/each (or the matching amount of USD)

Well, thanks for confirming :grinning:

Nevertheless, I think I’ll still use EZMix for a while, before I am sure enough in mixing by ear

Hi Claudio,
I’m interested in Electric Sunburst Deluxe.
Michael

1 Like

Note: my Deluxe was an upgrade of the full standard version, so I suspect the buyer must have the regular version already to buy the upgrade to Deluxe
As an alternative, the 2 licences can be bought together, and I think it’s a bargain anyway

Deluxe is an independant instrument, but it can be bought also as update to Regular.
In fact, while Regular price was, if i remember well, $99, Deluxe alone was $169 or so, but Regular users could update to Deluxe for about $39. Something like that.

BTW, they both work fine with Scaler, but of course, Deluxe has more features and I highly recommend it over the rregular one.

1 Like

OK, but I bought it as an upgrade, and it’s called “upgrade” in the invoice: this is why I don’t think I can resell it to people that don’t have the 1st version, and even if it’s just a suspect, I don’t want to create a mess for the buyer

1 Like

Hi there

One plugin only is still to sell,
West Africa (Percussion ensemble)
and I hope to sell it through Knobcloud

The others are gone in good hands:
1 - Session Guitarist - Electric Sunburst - SOLD
2 - Session Guitarist - Electric Sunburst Deluxe - SOLD
3 - Session Guitarist - Picked Acoustic` - SOLD
4 - Evolution Hollowbody Blues - SOLD

I bought Ozone 9 Advanced, and they kindly gave me a free upgrade tp v10 as I was just outside the grace period.

I think it needs some time to understand it, and to follow through on the various videos, but I am very pleased with it. Apart from the built in Live mastering tools, I have also used Oxford Inflator and Zynaptics Intensity. The Ozone suite offers much more control.

I have also found Audiolens very useful, because I have been using old tracks that I remember well how they sounded, and can then relate how they sound with my “older hearing” to the settings I use. I try not to use the ‘one button’ approach or I’ll never learn anything.

1 Like

I must admit that Izotope’s are better than EZMix, mainly because you don’t have to buy anything after

So my Isotopes are no more on sale, while EZMix is in mothballs
:rofl:

Nevertheless, I’ll try to follow the Jamie advice above

1 Like

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be :joy:

1 Like