My kontakt Native plugins at €35/each (or the matching amount of USD)

After having found the most “balanced” plugins suitable for me, as explained here

https://forum.scalerplugin.com/t/plugins-giving-too-much-help-vs-too-little-help-a-difficult-balance/13817/6

That is the 2nd versions of UJAM in case of guitars, I decided to resell all my KK guitars discounted

here is explained how the reselling works

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/210288845-Buying-or-Selling-a-Native-Instruments-Product-Second-Hand

Let me know if interested

the plugins are:
1 - Session Guitarist - Electric Sunburst
2 - Session Guitarist - Electric Sunburst Deluxe
(this is an upgrade, so I suppose you must have the 1st version already, or you have to buy both)
Session Guitarist - Picked Acoustic - SOLD
Evolution Hollowbody Blues - SOLD
4 - West Africa (Percussion ensemble)

Selling software is much easier if there is any price :grinning:

1 Like

You are right :grinning:
I had to complete a job, but later I’ll write it down

They are selling guitars and West Africa at 49,50 €, so I can only give each at 35 €
(I paid 99 € for all them a little time ago :japanese_goblin:)

I think those Native guitars sound better than, for example, Ujam guitars. However, if you want Picked Melody acoustic to sound good, you have to be a really good keyboard player. I would remember that you weren’t much of a Native supporter anyway. :grinning:

Yes, they sound better if you are very able at keyboard, and you also have a spare hand for articulations :grin:, otherwise they don’t sound so well
About the other question, I was never a fan of Native because they use the kontakt engine

1 Like

BTW, it’s particularly true for UJAM 1, but try the demo of any UJAM 2, and maybe you’ll change opinion: the new engine is totally different and way better, and coupled with good effects is totally another story

BTW I also abandoned the Izotope’s in favour of the way easier EZMix, but I’ll not try to resell them because I know I am the only one using them :grin: :cold_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Hey @ClaudioPorcellana I’m interested in picked acoustic if you still have it. I was going to PM you but it seems you have disabled.

Thanks!

1 Like

Wrong, my friend. You are not the only one. I am a huge fan of iZotope products and find them fantastic. There are so many YT videos how to make the best of them. Check those by Geoff Manchester. Just a bit of passion and patience and you can have fantastic results.
Sorry, I already have almost all of them so I cannot buy yours.

OK, wait that I enable it

I used them smoothly and happily in Ableton, but Bitwig is totally another story: the Relay tool doesn’t work, so no Visual mixer that was the one of the main goodies, and other isotopes had erratic bad behaviours as well, so this is why I gave up and searched for another super easy plugin

I found then that just 2 buttons in EZMix give me the same result as a dozen of Izotopes, and I am a renowned simplifier… :grin: :rofl:

Why do you always use the wrong DAWs? :joy:

1 Like

ride21

Check this solution for Visual Mixer problem in Bitwig:

1 Like

Thanks, but in the past one day worked, after a new Bitwig version, but a few days after stopped working after another Bitwig or Izotope version

the problem is that new versions of both pieces of software jump out quite often
:cold_face:

1 Like

I don’t know for Bitwig but iZotope has new versions every two or three years or so. And I did not change v. 9 to 10 until I found the irresistible offer ($$) , although it means I bought it quite lately. Hehe.

I bought Session Guitarist - Picked Acoustic from @ClaudioPorcellana. Transaction was great! Great communication and fast processing.

2 Likes

Well, I can say that the NI reselling workflow is so easy

others ask for a fee for each instrument
and others don’t allow reselling at all

BTW, maybe that buying in your currency removes the paypal fee, I must check this for next buyers

1 Like

Well, Bitwig devs are too much fast then
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

anyway, EZMix is way easy and is one tool only

1 Like

I actually found your mixes are better after you stopped using iZotope. I think you were over using it. It squashed everything.

1 Like