Scaler 2.0 Update

Is there any way to still get on the beta team? I have alot of time to test on both mac and pc.

A post was split to a new topic: Scaler2 feedback

Yes, there will be new invites when the next beta starts.

Great news, thanks so much!

Are we close to the last final Beta? Dying to get my hands on it,n test it! :wink:

Is there any way I can get ahold of the current beta,is it still being tested? I can definitely put it through itā€™s paces on both mac and pc. Just really interested to get working with version 2

We havenā€™t sent the last round of invite yet, I donā€™t have a specific date yet, but next beta should be ready by the end of next week.

Thanks for your patience,
Ed

1 Like

I would like to join the beta program, if possible.

Please add me as well to the Beta 2.0. Just purchased 1.8.1 and looking forward to testing and submitting additional feature requests.

Fingers crossed it comes out this week still :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

OK, I just bought V1.8.1 so would be glad to participate in the Beta Testing. Thanks much.

Hi Ed,

Just wondering, did the next beta round start yet? If so, I didnā€™t receive an invite as mentioned above.

Thanks,
Mike

Is this analyzing audio a feature in 2.0? I canā€™t seem to find it in the manual

Yes hit the detect button, change the source to audio and hit the mic (record) button.

Im not seeā€™ing how this is possible with Studio One 4

One of the Devs may need to respond here but actually I think in Studio 4 you need to load Scaler 2 Audio (plugin) on any channel.

I made a more complete post with details here:

Hello @AntiPyr8

As Davide said,
you have to use ScalerAudio which can be loaded on an audio track.

Thanks for the info. I was extremely confused cause I had no idea what you and Davide was meaning. I was unaware of ScalerAudio, and only discovered it after seeing one of the bug reports about it on one of the reaper threads here. I also did a search, and scaler audio has only been mentioned 3 times, while this being the 3rd time. It seems that such a game changing feature like this should have been getting a lot of feedback about it. Also, there is a bug with it that Iā€™ll post on a new thread (to keep things organized and simpler for the devā€™s)

I also discovered the chord padā€¦nice btw.

Is there a manual i can look at to discover more in depth details about some of the new features?

Weā€™ve added it soon after itā€™s been requested, and it hasnā€™t been discussed much since. A lot of DAW allow you to send audio to Scaler through other ways. But yes, itā€™s a game changer when you need it :wink:

It will be all explained in the manual and tutorial videos weā€™re preparing for the release.