Scaler 2 crashes in FL Studio when using second Monitor

I run Scaler 2 with FL Studio 20 latest edition in my laptop. I purchased the laptop not long ago, Windows 10 with 3840 x 2160 screen.

FL Studio runs perfectly, and scaler 2 runs perfectly when ran in laptop alone. But when I dock my laptop to two external monitors each with 1920x1080 resolution, Scaler crashed and I get an FL wrapper error.

FL Studio itself runs fine when laptop is docked and all VST and plugins I’ve checked so far run well except Scaler 2. When I try running it, I get a wrapper error and the plugin will not run. If I disconnect the laptop, Scaler2 run fine again.

I can only deduct that it has something to do with the fact that the Laptop is in one resolution much higher than the two external monitors.

Any changes I need to make in the setting so I can run Scaler with my two external monitors?

Have you checked the correct installation of libraries such as C++ Redistributable, and video drivers? Sometimes the engine of some plugins like Scaler needs graphic libraries on the system to work properly with multi monitor setups.