Scaler 2 with an arranger vst possible?

when I first buy another 2TB external hard drive, I download the BIAB Ultrapak program again after a long time. I’ve missed even doing things with it for a long time.

clearly not… :grin: :rofl:

I love jamming way more than editing
thanks anyway

BTW, I wrote many tutorials with Scaler + Toontrack and other tools, and you can find them in this forum

well, because you seems to be a master, why not posting some good tutorials?

Hi all … I will admit that I have just skimmed this thread so I hope my comments are not repeats.

I have searched for arranger software too. I have tried varranger (you are right about it being expensive) Giglad, One Man Band, Jjazzlab, and a few others but haven’t found one that I like. Band in a Box isn’t really a good option because you have to enter the chords rather than have the program follow the chords you are playing on a keyboard. The closest thing I have found is an ipad app called EvolverFX. It is not designed to replace the “smarts” of an arranger keyboard but with a little work you can get close.

Just today I was thinking with some work you can probably get Scaler to provide quite a bit of the functionality of an arranger keyboard using Pad Mode. You would need to pair it up with some drums but I think it could be done.

I will let you know if I have any success.

1 Like

I totally agree Bill

and I also hope that Scaler will implement an arranger
nevertheless, yesterday night I had this thought:

The nice thing of limitations is that they drive you to force your limits
so, for example, you realize you don’t need a robot for everything

clearly, I cannot become a master in keyboards, but I realized I don’t have to rely on Scaler for everything but the coffee :grinning:

I have to use it to find cool chords, and it helps in solos, but I must improve my skills to play manually the several instruments I have

I am sure that this will give better results than divisi-stuff & Co, and I will not get crazy with impossible templates and presets

Within a few days I’ll have a refreshing vacation on the mountains, with the ONLY music of winds and brooks

cheers, Claudio

2 Likes

Not exactly the perfect solution, but doable

BTW, this came after my vacation in a place full of fresh air and waters, wild animals, great foods, and peace of mind

2 Likes