Scaler and MusicLab guitars

unfortunately I uninstalled the plugin @Rodger
but generally speaking I dislike videos
I am an old-style composer: I prefer reading/exchanging cuneiform characters carved on stones
:crazy_face:

BTW, installing the Amplitube custom shop was a bad idea for my system: it wanted at any cost I set an ASIO 64 bit buffer that my system cannot handle, clearly :japanese_goblin:

Is its regular behavior, or the missing link of my curse?
:rofl:

I liked the musiclab stuff so much I bought them all when they went on sale last year.

They all run on both my win10 machines, never had any problems with any of them.

I don’t think the SO is the culprit in my case, but the amount of RAM, considering that a part is used by other needed pieces of software, for example Ableton itself
And even the CPU and audio card are not the best around

As a matter of fact, I can use multiple VST in my system, as far as no one (or very few at least) is a sampled plugin

BTW, some time ago I composed a tune with more than 6 tracks, and I was forced to freeze many of them to avoid crackles & crashes; the problem was that frost tracks became impossible to change in the way I wanted (cycling Scaler’s patterns), so I abandoned the idea to use too many tracks as well