Scaler is good at Incognito?

This band that I saw live in Turin a couple of times, is in another style I always wanted to reproduce with Scaler, but I was always unable to do so far
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

There is some folk around that can give me some tip?

Oh yes, I remember them, they had a few big hits in the German charts in the early '90sā€¦

Incognito - Donā€™t You Worry 'Bout A Thing - YouTube

Incognito - Always There ft. Jocelyn Brown - YouTube ā€“ ran totally hot in the dance clubs!

According to Wikipedia, their style is considered ā€œAcid Jazzā€ ?

Especially ā€œAlways Thereā€ hat this typical '90s UK house vibe, there were a couple of songs with this type of beat and the chords (a form of house?)

1 Like

After looking up the Incognito band, my personalized Youtube feed sucked me down early '90s memory laneā€¦

Krush - House Arrest - YouTube

Bomb The Bass - Beat Dis (Video) - YouTube

Damn you Claudio :wink:

Incognito - British / Krush - British / Bomb the Bass - British

Just thought Iā€™d mention it ā€¦

Yup, henceā€¦

You are lucky he he
I would have been catapultated in the sixties

Not sure of this was some strange sexual perversion you were into or flung into the air by some medieval rock throwing device.

Irish joke as @davide and I both married Irish girls

ā€œIrelandā€™s worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 1826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the nightā€

1 Like

Touche ā€¦ must pay more attention reading the posts.

Mmmm, both my Urban Dictionary and the huge amount of English monolingual dictionaries below

Cattura

were able to find a sex liason with ā€œcatapultā€ :thinking:

Maybe it is something just Irish?

No, just my childish poke at what I thought was an obvious typo of ā€˜catapultateā€™ . However, although my dictionary didnā€™t find it, I have nevertheless found that I was ignorant as well as childish, having discovered

inflection of catapultare:

1. second-person plural present indicative
  2. second-person plural imperative

I retire, abashed, humbled and red-faced, to working on my first attempt at a video

un milione di scuse, signore.

1 Like

hahahaha scuse accettatissime
abbraccio05

This is very intriguingā€¦
I canā€™t wait to look it