Where can I get more Artist presets?

These presets have really opened up my creativity! A lot of them have some awesome left turns that really work. Is there a place I can download more of them? Thanks!!!

I have the same sort of question. I internet searched “scalar 2 artist presets”, and some subject hits do show up. Some free, some for sale. I was looking for a tutorial on how to create artist presets myself. I am not looking to sell them, but perhaps just create them for the sort of music styles that I might want to play around with. Let’s say; Beatles, Pink Floyd, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull, etc. I confess that I don’t know any of the artist names included in scalar 2.8.x.
With the AI stuff out there now, one could write a new song with the voice sound of the original artists as well.

1 Like

Not sure if this will help, a few months ago I was listening to Saucer Full of Secrets by Pink Floyd and liked the progression by Richard Wright so did a search on Google and found the chords which I then selected in Scaler then saved the chord set. I’m sure there are loads out there if you do a search.