Why is scaler 2 changing my notes?

An update on this would be nice!

I have had this exact problem for awhile now. It is killing the natural flow of the plugin. Suddenly all your chords change and the only way to hear the correct chord is to play it yourself or drag and drop onto the timeline. It’s got me to the point where I cringe every time I try to use it.

Another issue is that sometimes the sound drops out of Scaler completely. I press the “chord pad” and no noise comes out. It randomly decides when to work and when not to work.

@davide Can I ask, do you think this is an M1 problem that will ever be fixed?

I am running MacOS Monteray 12.6.3 on an M1 Mac Studio. Using Logic Pro 10.7.7. Using Scaler 2.7.3

Hey @Bird We managed to get a coded workaround for the M1 Midi FX problems in Scaler 2.7.3
At our studios we are all using the same OS / Logic and Scaler version as you with no issue. The only difference is your using a Mac Studio. There has been some reports of some funky behaviour with the Mac Studio particularly. Can you make sure you have reset your Mac, do a fresh install of 2.7.3, open a vanilla Logic file (not a template) and then make a video showing clearly what is happening.
Basically you should not be experiencing any of those things you are reporting.

That is great news, thank you for responding. I am going to first try to open a new vanilla Logic file and try it out. I am always using a template when I start a new session that has Scaler applied to one of the Kontakt instruments. Maybe it is as simple as that.

Once I have tried everything, I will report back. Thank you @davide