Buying Scaler

I see that a new version of Scaler is being released at the end of the month…I was wondering if I should wait to the end of the month to purchase or go ahead and buy 1.8? Not trying to over spend…or will there be a free upgrade since I’m buying it now?


i just read it should cost under 30 bucks tp upgrade. i would recommend u to wait.

read the last comments here:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

Hi Casanovalove. Could I ask where you have seen the 2.0 Production release date (not beta)? Is there a commitment on the part of Scalar when the production version of 2.0 will be released? Thank you.

1 Like