Detecting Chords Stopped working

I have done everything I know to fix this problem.
it stops after the first and second chords are played. I must hit the Detect button every time Scaler stops detecting the chord.

Hi @not-in-use

The detection is working well here in our tests. I don’t have the same issue when detecting MIDI from the DAW.

Do you have anything connected or routed to the track Scaler is on?
Does it happen with any MIDI you try to detect or a specific MIDI file?

In your video it seems to stop at different time, is there anything else running aside from Scaler?

Do you have anything connected or routed to the track Scaler is on?

No nothing connected or routed

Does it happen with any MIDI you try to detect or a specific MIDI file?

Any note placed by hand or any file

In your video it seems to stop at different times, is there anything else running aside from Scaler?

I have nothing else running.

I also reset all my settings for Fl Studio. As I said I also uninstalled Scaler 2.6 and all the registry entries for Scaler and Plugin Boutique. Detecting still stops.

How about if you drag and drop the MIDI file onto Scaler?

Any note placed by hand or any file

OMG! I figured it out. It only took me a couple of days but I got it.

not-in-use - Can you please share what you did to fix the issue? I am having the exact same problem (Ableton 11 - latest and greatest 2.7.3). I play the first chord - it sounds all choppy and then stops recording. I have to continually hit the record button to enter chords - but sometimes it will continue for a few before doing the same thing.

Can you confirm your OS, and hardware spec please? Are you running any other vst’s in Live when this happens?

It appears to work for me on Windows 10 22H2, Ableton Live 11.2.11, Scaler 2.7.3 with Intel i7-10750H CPU and 16GB RAM.

Thank you for the reply, but I figured out the issue. It was only happening in the middle of the keyboard, so I looked at some settings. Changing the “bind” setting to “all” stopped the problem.

1 Like