How having Scaler playing AAS Strum-GS II

@jjfagot and @yorkeman

here some folks explain the issues to record ASIO in OBS

Just found the explanation on Quora

Two issues:
Screen Recorders tend to look for system audio drivers
ASIO generally refuses to share with anything else to ensure low latency and no interruptions. To do this it talks directly to the soundcard, therefore, cutting out the system

So, maybe a commercial video recorder can fix the issue but I suspect they are expensive

Well. The point is that with the ASIO driver that I downloaded to try and record well with OBS, my music programs sound much better, and that is very important.
As for recording the videos, it is mission impossible. The system is overloaded and a lot of noise is generated. Neither with the virtual ASIO drivers nor with the internal sound card (Realtek) nor with the external UCA222.
Given the choice, I prefer the sound improvement, which is what really interests me. I can’t record video, but I can record sound.
I appreciate your help, colleagues

1 Like

@jjfagot

Have you ever tried to use a “physical” cable instead?

I mean a stereo male-male mini-jack that brings the PC output and send it to the Line input of the ASIO external audio card

I don’t have the time/willing to try hat, but maybe others can try, or give advice against this crazy idea I had
:crazy_face: :rofl:

The ground loops producable with this method make for some really cool growly basses :rofl:

3 Likes

Looks like a great video so thanks for all your efforts. Could someone tell me how to get the subtitles in English on the YouTube video? Thanks all.

1 Like

@DavidBR I did Italian subtitles manually, so I think youtube subtitles should work well
go to the Gear icon (Options) and select subtitles, then Automatic translation and English

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply Claudio I did not see the options and I’ll give it a go.

1 Like