PAD Menu question

I like to play the Scaler Pad section in different parts in a row. The only inconvenience comes after the Fourth Pattern. You have to jump on the keys with the octave button, because the keys run out. Would there be another way to do this? Or coming for improvement?

There would be another question as well. when I link a different pattern. how can i take it off? that is, those lights in the pattern section if you are linking. I haven’t found it.

This is where a 8x8 pad MIDI controller comes in handy. I use Maschine Jam for this scenario.

Also see previous related discussions…

Producertech Scaler & Maschine Jam Tutorials - Tutorials - Scaler Plugin - Community Forum

Scaler 2 + Maschine JAM - General Discussion - Scaler Plugin - Community Forum

Pad mode & 64 Pad midi controller - General Discussion - Scaler Plugin - Community Forum

How demanding is adding 8X8 functionality to Scaler? - Feature Requests - Scaler Plugin - Community Forum

All Chords Live at Once (7x8=56) - Feature Requests - Scaler Plugin - Community Forum

1 Like

Hi,

You may set the chord pads to be bound to the keys chromatically rather than white keys only. This consolidates things at the expense of the white keys logic. See the settings/preferences sections…