Scaler 2.0 Update

Hey @Ed1 , are beta requests still being accepted by chance? I was so sad to see I missed the opportunity as I had been out of town.

Guys mainly due to marketing strategy implemented by Plugin Boutique (which we all 100% agree with) Scaler 2 will now be announced and launched at NAMM 2020 between Jan 16th and Jan 19th.
Of course we invite our forum users to access and use the beta until then so I can’t imagine it will be much of an inconvenience for our core users but we apologise for the delay nonetheless. Personally I am happy about this because we as a team have inadvertently left some time up our sleeves to refine and continue to test Scaler 2.

3 Likes

Not to be dismissive, but I figured there was going to be a little bit of time to drum up excitement for the new scaler, outside of the already blossoming scaler community… this is a good thing, I think. Not only does it give you more time to finalize and get it perfect(?) before the masses get their hands on it.

I’m ok with it. (just still waiting for that beta email…<3 =)

1 Like

Is it possible to get an invite to the beta? I was looking forward to it on the 29th of this month.

I think its a wise idea too?.. & Thank you & the team so we can still use the Beta, until next year… Very much appreciated… Because when this is officially released, its definitely going to make a lot of noise in the music industry… Plus it gives you & the team a bit more time to iron out any bugs that is found… :wink:

1 Like

@davide When is the next beta phase?

We are doing quite a lot of updating and planning for end of November for Beta 2.
I’m personally excited for it. Feedback here has helped us significantly.

3 Likes

Goooooooo… Davide… YEAH!..

The abillty to make custom arps would be awsome.
Thank you

1 Like

are there any Trance chord sets in Scaler 2.0 ?

Hi

My first time here, and apologies if this has been mentioned previously…will Scaler 2.0 be a paid upgrade? I’m looking at buying Scaler 1.8.1 on Plugin Boutique, but want to be informed if the step up to 2.0 is a paid upgrade (and if so, the expected charge).

Thanks

this is a good question worthy of response. Since the Scaler devs have not released the upgrade price, this leaves many Black Friday potential buyers in a state of confusion.
I bought Scaler for £29 last December, so less than a year ago.

just purchased yesterday and Scalar 2 is a MUST for me after watching the video. Very excited about the evolution and want to thank the devs for executing on such a great idea (one i’ve seen and tried many times in other software that isn’t close to as well implemented as you guys are doing it). Keep up the great work and counting the days till the release.

1 Like

Yes, Scaler 2 will be a paid upgrade, existing users will be well looked after as there will be an upgrade price.

Cheers,
Ed

3 Likes

Yes, more than there already are in Scaler 1.8 plus voicing which suits Trance and associated genres.

To add to Ed’s comments PIB set the pricing and there will be little difference between Scaler’s RRP and buying it at its current reduced price + upgrade to v2 price.

For me, i’m not bothered about the price at all… Its not even in my head…This software has helped given me a little bit successful, where as before i was struggling before… Even taught me a lot about Chords… Where i was playing by ear… The Beta is silky smooth (no problems found so far)… Plus i would willing pay Full price, as the Dev (@ED1, @davide & the team) have to live & pay there bills like us all… If paying full price is what it is, then there is problem with me… Support the Devs,as without them, this Brilliant piece of software//Music Tool would not exist… IMHO… Just saying… :wink: :innocent:

3 Likes

No Problem with me i meant… Sorry… Mistypo…

Typed wrong Done it again… :rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi Everyone,
So just to be clear the 2.0 update is not coming on Nov. 29th?
I need to manage my expectations.
Love the product and am so excited!!