Scaler 2.2

It isn’t available in all regions yet apparenlty if some people are seeing it.

Edit: just showed up at 9:40 EST.

And most importantly - HUGE thanks to Scaler/Plugin Boutique for a huge free update!

1 Like

Well, it shouldn’t take too much longer…

I can’t believe that I’m “special”, and I also cannot believe that Boutique’s server “farm” is all that “huge” – and that’s if they are using more than one server.

Anyway, I’ve successfully downloaded v2.2.0 from PB.

It didn’t show up under Scaler, but showed up under available updates first. Only after I click updates and on Scaler did it show up in my account. Kind of weird, but it is what it is.

1 Like

Thank you Scaler Team for the great update, works perfect so far! (Win 10 -Studio One 5)

3 Likes

Downloaded and seems to be working fine in Ableton Live 10 on Windows 10.

Thanks for all the new content! :heart_eyes: :notes:

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the download! Taking forever - those servers get crushed hard when something like this comes out. It will be a great birthday present!

3 Likes

UPDATED! SO far - really great! Thank you, Devs! Awesome!

3 Likes

Ha ha yes Scaler 2 has definitely sunk the Captain’s battleship for sure!

All Scaler needs now is Scaler Drums!

3 Likes

Awesome sauce! Kudos & eternal gratitude to the Scaler team!

And what is the first thing I do with it? Abuse the bass lines for polyrhythmic percussion by coupling it with delays & pluck-type sounds (MIDI routed on top of the built-in bass instruments). But that is the most fun part, to use a creative tool for purposes that it wasn’t designed for but works just fine :wink:

3 Likes

Great version, full of features. Another excellent work of the entire team.
Thanks again, guys!

2 Likes

After 15 minutes of noodling around with the new melody & bass line features, this electro-ambient-fusion-jazz piece comes out :wink:
(with a single key pressed!)

Scaler 2.2 Noodling by Bernd@PDX (soundcloud.com)

5 Likes

Really great update. Thx to Scaler team!

Quick example: Toying with Scaler 2.2

7 Likes

Thank you Davide and the team … a valuable and practical enhancement … :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, have to say that having now watched Davide’s video; that for something that isn’t outrageously priced, the amount of thought and investment that goes into Scaler is very impressive.

4 Likes